The Zoom Teeth Whitening System by Phillips is one of the most requested and popular solutions to tooth discoloration on the market today, with over four million beautiful smiles to its credit. For anyone in search of immediate results, Zoom Whitening System offers the most advanced LED tooth whitening technology available.
Zoom Teeth Whitening is a revolutionary procedure that is effective, safe and comparatively fast. In most cases, patient’s teeth are visibly whiter within one and a half hours. The convenience of this type of whitening technique is a stark contrast to the days when teeth whitening could only be achieved by wearing trays or strips. Because the treatment can be done so quickly, it is the perfect choice for the individual who must meet the demands of a hectic schedule.
Zoom Teeth Whitening System
The Zoom Teeth Whitening System consists of two components: a hydrogen peroxide based whitening gel, and a metal halide activation light. When mixed to the correct concentration, the hydrogen peroxide gel allows oxygen to enter the dentin and enamel of the tooth. This bleaches the colored stains while the arrangement of the tooth remains unchanged. The Zoom Teeth Whitening Light helps to activate the hydrogen peroxide and also enables its penetration through the surface of the tooth. The Zoom light has a built in infrared filter, which limits the amount of heat created during the whitening process.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Procedure
Here are the easy steps for the Zoom Teeth Whitening System of treatment:
- Pre-whitening tooth shade evaluation
- Lips and gums are then covered to expose only your teeth
- The whitening gel is applied to the teeth
- Zoom light will then begin the gel activation
- Tooth whitener is allowed to operate for a 15 minute interval
- The process is repeated for 3 additional 15 minute sessions
- Teeth are washed thoroughly, and all whitener is removed
- Application of sodium fluoride gel helps prevent and limit sensitivity
Advantages of Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatment
Some of the notable advantages of Zoom Teeth Whitening System include:
- Safe and non-invasive treatment
- No side effects apart from slight tooth sensitivity
- Takes less than 2 hours to complete
- Results can last many years with proper care
- Custom take home tooth whitening trays for post treatment touch up
Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatment From Dr Ueckert
Many factors play roles in the reasons for discolored teeth and as such the results of any procedure will differ in effectiveness. Crowns, Bridges, Veneers and composite fillings will not whiten with the Zoom Teeth Whitening System. This is precisely why being involved with your dental professional is so important. They are the ones uniquely qualified to determine the best method as well as achieve the highest result for each individual patient.
Teeth Whitening is the single most popular cosmetic service provided by dentists. The dental professionals in Dr. Ueckert’s office understand that no one wants to be insecure when flashing their smile. Zoom Teeth Whitening can enhance and renew your teeth to help you be more confident than ever. Contact Dr. Ueckert’s office today to schedule an appointment, a more beautiful smile awaits!
Zoom Teeth Whitening Video Education